Carbine Williams???
Warlock-Good Guess, but its not Carbine Williams.
I just wonder if that's Mr. Stoner....
Stephen- I should have known you would get it right! Yes Eugene Stoner the father of the AR -15 and the M-16..
I am always a day late and a dollar short. Stephen beat me to it. I just saw a picture of Eugene Stoner on the new Outdoors Channel show about guns.
AH- I know..leave it to Stephen to figure it out..
Carbine Williams???
ReplyDeleteWarlock-Good Guess, but its not Carbine Williams.
ReplyDeleteI just wonder if that's Mr. Stoner....
ReplyDeleteStephen- I should have known you would get it right! Yes Eugene Stoner the father of the
ReplyDeleteAR -15 and the M-16..
I am always a day late and a dollar short. Stephen beat me to it. I just saw a picture of Eugene Stoner on the new Outdoors Channel show about guns.
ReplyDeleteAH- I know..leave it to Stephen to figure it out..
ReplyDelete