Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome, Training Thoughts, and Whatever else.....

Got some new folks that stopped by my clothesline and hit the follow button..  A big WELCOME TO : OrangeJeepDad ( its always nice to welcome a fellow jeep person) , WILDCHILDT, and HOBO.

On another note..  Everyone is talking about training lately,Next Tuesday I turn another year older and have  requested to spend the morning in the range, Its how I wish to celebrate, spending some ammo and doing my own training. I just want to add to what Duke @ Down Range Report said in regards to using .22s for training. Its something that Senior and I do as well, we have a .22 pistol and rifles. The ammo is much cheaper then expending all of our expensive brass, financially it makes better sense. Save and stock pile your high calibers for when SHTF, because that will be when you really need it. Like Duke, Senior also has the conversion for his AR15, and I have the ARCHANGEL Conversion on my Ruger 10/22.

Tomorrow is finally my sisters 50th Birthday Party ( Hallelujah and the angels all sing) I am thankful its almost here and will soon be over. In honor I will be dressed head to toe in black. My geeky brother n law requested I buy name tags for all of us to wear. I "accidentally" forgot them. I feel that I am not going to a high school reunion, or some sort of conference, no way am I wearing some nerdy name tag......

1 comment: