Thursday, April 12, 2012

Breakfast Conversation...

I love breakfast time with our two boys. They eat while I pack their school lunch. and all three of us chat. Mostly it is me telling them to stop playing and eat because it's getting late.
This morning was a bit different. I only needed to pack one lunch today. Our kindergartner gets to go on his first ever field trip. Even though it is only to a local grocery store and pet store..he has been super excited over the prospect of getting to ride the big yellow school bus. I of course am a chaparone.

So this morning while I pack our oldest a lunch (the youngest is having pizza when they return from the trip), we make a ham sandwich, throw in a small bottle of sunny-d, and some apple sauce...

I tell him: " There a nice lunch"... 

 And in all his infinite wisdom and with his innocent little eyes,he looks up at me and says:  " Good maybe Michelle Obama won't take it away".....................     : )

6 comments:

  1. bahahahahaha - oh that's too funny! i hope that you and your youngest enjoy your outing!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Kymber we had a good time...he got to hold a baby python so all was right in his world....

      Delete
  2. If nothing else, he's really on the ball....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas innocence lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the mouths of babes...........

    ReplyDelete