I did try unsuccessfully to get the AK-Hello Kitty airbrushed on to a tire cover, no one would do it for me because its a licensed image.. So, I searched and searched until I found some pics that I like and thought I would ask all my readers to help me choose.....
![]() |
| MY FAVORITE |
![]() |
| Minus all the foreign writing of course
without the chinese characters..
|





why not use your avatar ...the one with gun pointing right at us? lol! :) otherwise, I like the first one best too.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about her...she would look awesome on a tire cover... : )
DeleteNumber one of course. Can you find one with a female sailor??
ReplyDeleteall the sailor girls I have found look sultry and sexy--like me of course!. However I am trying my best in to talking Senior into a new Tatoo with a 40s pin up girl, and she has my face..
DeleteThat's wast I was kind of thinking was the old school WW2 type pin up, and of course with your face.
DeleteI like the Hellcat Honey the best, though they all would be pretty awesome for a Jeep tire cover.
ReplyDeleteI like her too... Senior likes the last one, only instead of the cross bones, he said make it ARs or AKs...
DeleteI like the Hellcat Honey, or the one in mmasse's comment.
ReplyDeleteyea I like the one MMASSE sent too
Deletei hate anime so i will have to go with the first one too! but i really like Kellie's idea of using your avatar!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
I am not that crazy about the anime either. I am giving Kellies idea a thought.. I think with all the pink, the gun kind of gets lost in the pic though... just need to find the right artist to make it look awesome.
DeleteOmg..that is pretty wicked! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI like your avatar and the link from MMASSE.
ReplyDelete