Thursday, June 12, 2014

Border Children



As a mother of two boys I am speechless over the disregard for human life that this administration is allowing to let happen along our border.

What kind of parent in any counry could send thier children to a foreign place with no family supervision? And what kind of country allows it? We put parents in jail every day for child abuse and neglect...Who is going to throw those accountable for this in jail? And what message is this sending to the rest of the world?

 It just boggles my mind. I can't stand for my two to be at school all day...I could NEVER EVER do this to my children. And to think of the attrocities that will happen to these kids makes me shutter. All these kids need to be divided by country and put on military transport planes and sent back to where they came from. Because, by God if we have money for Michelles vacations then we got money for that.

Tbe President is silent, the DHS leader has
said this was not Obamas fault. Not properly enforcing border security IS HIS FAULT !

At a 2008 campaign stop Obama said he would like to create a nationalized civilain police force..This could be the start of that.  He and his administration has systymatically taken power away from all these different agencies So that he can create his own army of "Federales" like Mexico has.

This whole mess is going to get ugly...

- JUGM

16 comments:

  1. Create a problem then force a solution of your own making (amnesty) ...... typical Cloward–Piven strategy.

    And we get to pay for it. and pay and pay and pay.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole situation infuriates me. When is the American people going to reach a boiling ppint with thiis administration....

      Delete
  2. oh Gurlie...all i can come up with is sorrow....and ick.

    now i am going to go and read your previous post. it looks like it has pretty pictures in it. all of our love to you and yours, always. your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why isn't Mexico doing anything to stop it??, oh wait, while DHS is busy with the kids I'm sure they helped bring up to the border, the adult illegals can cross into say NM. Sad, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you probably have a point Rob. They are using the kids as a smoke screen so adults cross over.

      Delete

  4. There are billboards in Latin countries saying...Y'all come on down....to America. Free everything. Mexico encourages their citizens to come here illegally. Instant
    Democrat voters. It is all part of a plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only billboards....but newspaper ads as well. Funny how in every other continent around the world and all these other countries.. you need a passport... Even in Mexico... but by God America is free ranging. The admin. Needs to be sent to prison dor not enforcing the law

      Delete
  5. I live in Arizona and our state is overwhelmed with not only the children but the adults. Who is paying to feed, house and vaccinate the vast numbers? Terribly sad for our country and those coming here without following the proper procedures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you guys down there...I of.course have not seen it in person..but I can only imagine what that huge influx is doing... I have all ready read where plane loads are now being taken as far away as Massachusetts. Prayers for yall

      Delete
  6. Going to??? Who is going to pay for/house/feed/provide medical services for an estimated 200,000 kids???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who will pay....us! 200,000 kids..staggering amount

      Delete
  7. JUGM,

    And there coming here to our military base in Oklahoma. This is terrible, and our soldiers will be taking care of them.... this doesn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arghhhh. They will be flyung these kids all over the country. I am just im shock at how parents could do this....these are not teenagers..we are talking little grade school kids....Obama let them in then I say drop them on the front lawn of the White House...

    ReplyDelete
  9. People are saying oh you have to have compassion..Hmmm..how much are we suppose to sacrifice to take care of people who disregard the rule of law. I saw a commercial the other night with an Hispanic girl complaining that she had a job over seas but couldn't get a passport because she didn't know she was illegal..dah. The Republicans should vote for amnesty so she isn't punished. Evidently she doesn't understand that her parents are at fault for coming here illegally. I agree this is a Clowerd and Piven rule..overwhelm the system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Victoria....all minorities think we owe them something. And it really frosts my cookies because look at all that has been given out.Now we are giving our country away to illegals..pretty soon Americas pressure cooker is going to blow...

      Delete