It is Sunday, Praising God with the start of a new week, and new adventures.
My family is starting to stir, I have one with a stopped up nose,Go figure- first week back at school and I all ready have a sick baby, the other wants to be sick so he can take medicine too..Such jealousy with these two. And hubby is still crashed out in bed, Probably exhausted from his Saturday escapades.
And me, I have coffee brewing, and going to cook up some fresh bacon from a pig we had processed in April. Yum! I can't wait to mix it all up with some grits and eggs. Once breakfast is over then its time to think about what to do for dinner...I am thinking on some good burgers, with my canned pickles, and maybe a peach cobbler for dessert. : )
This mornings headlines are giving me a headache:
Florida needs to be on the look out for this new Storm...(so we better check through our supplies, might even go pick up another generator)
Libyan Rebels are close to closing in Tripoli, so there goes gas prices again!...
Joe Bidden tells China that the U.S will never default on its debt...( Yeah Right! ).
Some new Rapper is calling for a Flash Mob in Cleveland, Ohio.....
And of course: Obama is on Vacation... a long time ago, there was this thing called the "French Revolution" Marie Antoinette told everyone to "Eat Cake" why do I see that playing out here again? There are so many people suffering in this country right now from the politics of his administration..its enough to make a person so "GRRRRRRR"
Okay, enough with that it is Sunday after all. Coffee is ready and porky pig is defrosted...time to go cook for my family. Maybe a trip to Costco later. Have a Happy and Blessed Sunday Everyone!
I try to take Sunday easy as well. It's the one day of the week where I don't feel compelled to get out there and get something done. The analogy to Marie Antoinette and her husband seems appropriate to me. I always said when Clinton was President that he was our Louie XIV. "After me, the deluge!"
ReplyDeleteArsenius- I truely believe Presbo ran for the office because of the "Perks" I think I started feeling that way when Michelle took her 375,000 vacay last year, and they would have their "date nights" to NYC all on the tax payers...
ReplyDeleteHi, Hone, hope my bud Senior has recovered. Quick question...at the right side you have a Vince Flynn tag, book or movie?
ReplyDeleteHey, book or movie....?
ReplyDelete