Saturday, August 27, 2011

What to say, what to say.......

I've been sitting here all morning trying to think of things to blog about today. Sometimes I don't write because I have no idea what to say.  I think sometimes its because there is so much going on in our world that the topics are just too overwhelming.
I mean who would've  thought that the Mid Atlantic would have gotten a earthquake and now a hurricane within a week of each other. I am wondering who ticked off God up there. People are saying its the sign of the times and I am beginning to wonder myself  , because things are better at school with El Principle and even Bob the Liberal as started to wave to me- I mean BTL waving to me ? are you serious?
Irene passed us by  and all we got was a few down pours and in her wake she has left us this weekend with the prospect of record high temps-Thanks Irene! It is like Africa hot outside right now.
 My brother is up in Mass. and while he is "like minded" the boy is living in his RV. I can only hope he will spend the weekend at the hospital where he works or go get a motel room somewhere.
Hopefully we can sqeeze in a trip to costco this weekend. Hubby has some landscaping work to get started on, and I am working on balancing the companys check book. Oh yea!!!!    clothes are done in the washer time to hang them up and let this heat work for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Bob the Lib is waving now...what's next, Obama saluting the flag. Have a good weekend, Sweet Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen I know..I am baffled! Hubby seems to think they are out of work and rethinking their political stance, I told him no such luck. You guys have a good weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete