I don't think I have never been more thankful to wake up to a rainy Saturday then I was today. All the things that were planned have been fortunately canceled. Two baseball games and babysitting a neighbors Two year old so they could go to a Submariners function..
Our family needed the little break from every thing. When Senior and I got the phone calls that games were cancelled, we rolled over at 7am and dozed back off.
Its a been a hard work week for us both, I helped Senior with a lot of work in the large community we maintain, and helped him with some residentials..okay so my edging skills are a bit wonky, but hey! Atleast I was out there trying which is more then some of these wives around me would have ever done.
His dad is now in a re-hab facility..such good news. But I think Senior will need to go back and forth a little more, so because of this we had to cancel our residential lawn customers.. Had several good elderly people I hate doing it to, but the added stress of taking care of old Mrs. Jones yard was mounting up, and we had to make a decision.
You know most of our clients have been really understanding and loving about this decision..but there is always that one. One client got a little up tight with Senior...and thanked him for the "Short Notice", and now he has to go out and buy a lawn mower...
If there is one thing I have learned while operating a customer service based business is that there will always be that one client that you can never please. There will always be that one person in anything, that will be difficult. It never fails.
It has always been my personal opinion that if you are a physically fit person, with all kinds of time on their hands, and weekends off...then there is no reason why you should need a lawn service company in the first place.
One of our neighbors has the dad and a teenage son living at home..and they hire a company-- LAYYYZZZY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to add that I selectively deleted the "Suspect "Post from the other day. The wrong guys were mistaken for the Boston bombing. A lot of people believed they were the ones, and clearly they weren't. So, I did the right thing and took the post down.
-JUGM
PS: My good buddy Matt has reminded me that the older brother was on the radar of the FBI..he was interviewed and "checked out"... assumed to be peaceful and living the American dream...well, we know that to be a much different story. And truely is the defination of what a "Sleeper Cell" is.
So therefore, knowing agencies knew this guy was living among us, inserting himself in to society, does make me do anything but applaud . How does this make the residents of Boston feel? How does it makes the families of those killed feel knowing this information? How about those that lost limbs, their lives forever scared but this tragedy?
I'm glad he's been caught, thought I wish they'd been caught before the deed was done.
ReplyDeleteAfter all, using the very same video that the feds publicized Thursday evening, you can see "Jimmy and Johnny Jihad" come around the corner and walk past one the federal spooks there at the event. Most won't even see this because they were focused on the brothers.
As they rounded the corner and began walking down the sidewalk, watch the guy standing against the wall (to their left side) and as they pass him within mere feet, his head turns to follow them, then he reaches to his collar and puts a "ear wig" in his left ear and started to speak into a microphone probably in his collar.
Then, the video turns 180 degrees and we see the same scene from another camera. This time with the view of the same man against the wall was blurred to protect his face. With all the other faces that have been shown this week at this event, why was his hidden if he was just a causal bystander?
Again, they passed within feet of this guy against the wall.
From the reaction of the man against the wall, I think these brothers were being watched that very moment.
Everyone should draw their own conclusions.
I certainly can't say what fed group he belonged to, but considering the fact the feds were warned about this creep several years ago, and then checked out by the FBI and then allowed to live among us as if he were a "harmless peace loving individual", if I were a resident of Boston, I wouldn't particularly feel moved to applaud them.
I guess I could provide the video....
Deletehttp://youtu.be/M80DXI932OE
Thank you Matt.. do you have a link to that video? I would like to look at all the background things myself.
DeleteAlso, I updated the end of my post.. You are right. I think the residents of Boston should demand answers how this guy was able to live among us, when they had knowledge of his activities.
Thank you! Watched it a couple of times. Yes it does raise some good questions. they could argue it and say his face was blurred because he was simply there undercover doing security and its just coincidental. However, it does make me raise an eye brow that he puts in the ear wig device just as they pass by.
DeleteThanks for sharing the link Matt, it saved me alot of searching.
DeleteJUGM your update is black on a black background! Where's my glasses ;)
As to any excuse they offer, I answer, "Benghazi".
DeleteYour welcome Kelly.
DeleteTo everyone else, let it be known that my original comment was in response to comments that JUGM has subsequently deleted.
oh geez louise! There I changed it for you... : )
DeleteGlad your getting a restful Saturday and Senior's dad is on the mend!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelly! I hope the mend continues. Ready to get back to normal in our family.
DeleteAnyone who signed any papers having to do with these two men as far as a Visa, immigration, FBI, etc should be arrested and charged as an accomplice. Just might make those government officials actually do their jobs.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that the suspect has been caught. I am hoping there are no other parties involved.
ReplyDelete