bahahahahahaha! yep, that's a pic of the young wiener, for sure! sadly, though, he has WAAAY less hair now...poor wiener! Gurlie - THAT was a good one! even the wiener himself is going to appreciate this! much love honey, always, to you and yours!your friend,kymber
I thought you might like that, the hair cracks me up, I don't think he was quite yet a weiner in this pic, looks more like a "lil Smokey Sausage" ... Love to you and Jam!
Actually I still have less of a receding hairline than he does :)
Hahahahahahaha! I look at this pic and the hair is killing me. Poor mother must have played heck keeping it all combed down.
ROTF... I needed that after today!
Its the hair that did it .... Glad I brought you a smile
I like old pictures. That one looks kind of 1920 ish.
hahahaha! Talk about a bad hair day!
so funny! thanks for the lol! :)
JUGM,Love the picture of PP.................................PP with his mouth open always jacking jaws.......LOL!!!!Love to you and yours,Sandy
bahahahahahaha! yep, that's a pic of the young wiener, for sure! sadly, though, he has WAAAY less hair now...poor wiener!
ReplyDeleteGurlie - THAT was a good one! even the wiener himself is going to appreciate this! much love honey, always, to you and yours!
your friend,
kymber
I thought you might like that, the hair cracks me up, I don't think he was quite yet a weiner in this pic, looks more like a "lil Smokey Sausage" ...
DeleteLove to you and Jam!
Actually I still have less of a receding hairline than he does :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha! I look at this pic and the hair is killing me. Poor mother must have played heck keeping it all combed down.
DeleteROTF... I needed that after today!
ReplyDeleteIts the hair that did it .... Glad I brought you a smile
DeleteI like old pictures. That one looks kind of 1920 ish.
ReplyDeletehahahaha! Talk about a bad hair day!
ReplyDeleteso funny! thanks for the lol! :)
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of PP.................................
PP with his mouth open always jacking jaws.......LOL!!!!
Love to you and yours,
Sandy