Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The gullability of people.

Want a good laugh? on last nights "Jimmy Kimmel" he tested the gullability of the health food nuts. What does this say about those people who are out there spending hundreds of $$$ on these type of drinks? I wonder if the people in this tuned in to watch last night? if so, they must feel really dumb today.

Senior and I were shaking our heads.

enjoy!


12 comments:

  1. They are out there, and have more money than sense... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lady ask me why people buy organic food?? (@Target) Its a royal pain because it must be kept separate in shipping, storage, and display at the store. We have several farms here that raise crops organically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just don't get the whole organic thing. People tell me all the time that their eggs are organic, and I am like...uhhhhh !!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hello Tales From The Clothesline

    You have a nice blog here! My name is Samuel Gonzalez and I run The Last Tradition. I’ve been doing it since 2009 and I’m pretty dedicated to what I do. I’m always looking for other good blogs to service my readers and yours fits the bill. Check out my blog and if you like what you see I hope you add me to your blog roll. I’ll do the same for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

    http://www.thelasttradition.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well heck, I'm sitting on a gold mine with my 50 tubs of Tang in the pantry! The skittles killed me and the wife. Thanks for the laugh, we both needed it after today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit my blog for the day that I had today....

      Delete
    2. imagine the money we could make with kool-aid????

      Senior was just telling me about it. Will go over and read about it now

      Delete
  5. If the vast majority of people were not gullible, Barack Hussein Obama wouldn't be sitting i the White House. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUGM,

    I'm still laughing..........

    +1 Harry

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too Sandy! this is the only reason we like to watch Kimmel. Is for his monologues and his man on the street stuff... Another good one to see is "Watters World" on O'Reilly

      Delete