Tuesday, November 5, 2013

No Freaking Way!




Not in a 100 million trillion years would I ever be stressed out enough that I would need this to
de-stress...  Apparently in Jarkata, Indonesia this is the new thing to do..  I screamed the other day when a lizard fell on to me, no way would I set still for this......

Indonesian De-Stress Therapy

7 comments:

  1. JUGM,

    They can keep it in Jarkata, Indonesia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy,

      Yes they can keep it over there.. But I bet there are those here willing to try it. I can't see how it can de-stress a person though.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! Especially last week when I looked on my shoulder and there sat a lizard....eeek!

      Delete
  3. I heard about this. I don't think I would find it a good method for alleviating stress. More likely, it would bring on a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see how it would ease a persons stress.... creepy!

      Delete
  4. I'm with you. This would cause me anxiety, certainly not a stress reliever!

    betty

    ReplyDelete