Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Are You All Warm and Fuzzy?
Last night was the State of the Union Address. Senior and I listened even though I can not stand the sound of POTUS's voice. It is just kind of fun to watch expressions on the audience, and listen to the lies he tells. Senior and I took part in the online political poll with Bing. I kept hitting that "Strongly Disagree" button like I was a contestant on Jeopardy.
Instead of mentioning the millions that are unemployed..he talked about the few who do have jobs. And how fantabulous it is that people are getting back to work.
He showcased a lady who has been on unemployment that wrote him a letter.. well my thought is if she is unemployed , and struggling to make ends meet, then how the heck did she afford to travel to Washington D. C ?
And then Senior said " We paid for it" "DUH" !
Next was how spectacular Obama Care is.. No mention of the folks who have lost insurance because of it. The camera went to the face of Kathleen Sebelius..did you see how she rolled her eyes and shook her head?
Then he decided once again to trample on the Constitution, and warn of using executive powers to invoke his will on the people. That is when I got a good glimpse of John Boehners face, he looked like a man who just ate the worlds hottest pepper...
Did you also hear the race card dropped? " We must do more for the young black men of this country" or something like that.....
BO Painted the picture of a Rockwellian Society...every thing is just warm and fuzzy. Don't you feel all better now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kind of like Germany in 1944.
ReplyDeleteyeah...scary.
DeleteLast night had it not been for Senior's text to me I'd have forgotten the whole damn thing...still didn't watch. Can't stand that creature.
ReplyDeleteWhile I cant stand the sound of his voice.... it did provide for some comic relief
DeleteThe Wife made me watch Sleepy Hollow with her so I didn't catch Obummer's great lying spree. Did he mention anything about the IRA scam? Haven't seen anyone mention he did or not.
ReplyDeleteI missed it, let's see what was I doing, oh yea I watched Moonshiners, they don't lie as much as the president and seem almost scientific when compared to his radical socialist religion approach to things.
DeleteI was watching "The Originals" when Senior reminded me.... the mention if any sort of IRA was a new website called "MyIRA.com (i think- he was even stumbling through it) so any one can get one to save for retirement.
DeleteSUNNY : I recorded it.... that is my fav. Josh and Bill kill me!
DeleteI didn't watch it. I was worried I would have an asthma attack, from laughing so hard at his lies. I saw a black congressman on Fox News yesterday, saying how great Oz is. When will people wake up??. I hear how so many folks that thought he was going to be this county's savor., and it never happened. We all knew it wouldn't happen.
ReplyDeleteAll that laughing would have really warmed you all up. It was very comical.
DeleteOz? I have not heard him called that, but now that he has, I can't let it go...lol
So if he is the great and powerful, does that make Michelle, Theodora? lol
Even if we had TV to watch it (although I suppose I could see it online), I just cannot stomach watching him (or 99.9% of the other lying bastards). And to think that there are people out there that either agree or believe any of it.......we, as a nation, are totally screwed.
ReplyDeletea lot of can not stomach him. I just like to see what new stuff he spews from his mouth. he is so out of touch with the American people. He truely feels that this is still 2008, and every one will pee their pants when he speaks..
DeleteI purposely did not listen to that piece of garbage spout his lies, It's not good for my blood pressure.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing the ignorance you all have!!
ReplyDeleteWOW ! Look everyone Justin Beiber Commented....
DeleteReally? That is all you have to say?
DeleteUmmm, actually NO! And did you see Biden photobomb BO??? Laughing and pointing in the middle of the speech no less...
ReplyDeleteYes Senior and I both saw that... That trumps the last one when it looked like he was falling asleep...
DeleteObama must think he's an Emperor. If the puppet legislature doesn't give him what he wants, he thinks he can just issue an imperial decree. I used to think nobody could ever be worse than Bill Clinton. I have to admit I was wrong.
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI used one of his famous words CHANGE..............and changed the channel to something more entertaining like real news.
I finally heard so much about it that I went and found his speech and the RINO response.
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/gROO7xSTxfY the speech
http://youtu.be/EI4mutjhwJI the response
That RHINO i thought was supposed to be a tea partie..but from her response I doubt it....very weak.
DeleteNo the Tea Party response was from Sen. Mike Lee from Utah
Delete