Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday...

Happy 2014 every one! 

The cough that NW gave me for Christmas turned into Bronchitis over New Years. We came home a day early from the estate so I could get in to my doctor.  Like I just told Pioneer Preppy...This stuff sucks.

Between coughing I am working my way around the blogs this morning..Up at the estate we do not have internet service, and trying to post and comment from a smart phone is not easy.
I played with my new camera up there this past week. Because of this crud words are short, so enjoy some of the pics I took :

This was a drive by pic on the way up. It turned out to be one of my favorites.
 
 
 

I have color filter on my camera and I was playing with it

This is a shot from our yard and across the neighbors pasture. Do you see the gate?  If you look at the tire swing pic you can see how big the pasture is. The gate is on the other side by that tree line.

Then I played with the zoom lens and had it out at the full 42x:



I took tons and there are more to come...  -JUGM

9 comments:

  1. Whats funny is that this cold I got came from Florida originally anyway. My son brought it back from his Christmas he spent with his half brother and nieces/nephews and got the cold he gave me from them. Guess where they live? Yep Florida. So we probably do have the same crud as a matter of fact. Mine is moving into my chest now as well...

    Oh the agony.

    Glad your feeling better though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happg to share the Florida crud. Lol. Mines in my chest. Feels like i might cough up a lung. And Senior is coughing too...just send us to the glue factory. Hope you feel better soon.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos. It is fun for me to see what folks in another part of the country see. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your pics too. We did so.much on this recent trip that I snapped tons of pics..lots to show off and blog about

      Delete
  3. That sounds a lot like the stuff my wife brought home from school. It's miserable. I hope you get over it pretty quickly, it can linger a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JugM,

    Having bronchitis is no fun. When you start feeling better, that darn cough sticks around for sometime. I hope the doctor gave you something for bronchitis, and for the cough at night to help you sleep. Keep hydrated, and get plenty of sleep. I hope you feel better soon.

    I love all of your pictures with your new camera. My favorite is picture number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I do hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics. We too are getting sick. My oldest son came from, yep, Florida, he was sick gave it to the wife. I myself will not get sick. I refuse to be sick. Stay warm, you know how cold it is here in MN. We need to send warm weather to Kymber and Jam they need it to dig out from under all that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HARRY: my cough has been lingering since Christmas..I feel like I am going to cough up a lung...

    BRIGID: Thanks! I love photography. I hope I feel better soon as well.

    ROB: Its all Floridas fault ! Our weather here is a roller coaster no wonder so many people are walking around sick. Tuesday it is supposed to be down in the 10s...in Florida!
    Kymber and Jam are all snuggled in with all that snow..

    ReplyDelete