Sorry for my silence, Christmas came and NW gave me and Senior a bad cough..what a thoughtful gift.
I did get a fancy new camera from Senior, Its a Fuji with 42x zoom. I was so happy I cried.
Santa was good to the boys , they got BB guns and RC off road cars from a local hobby store.
And Senior got a new holster and other gun accessories.
We are currently at the estate. And with this trip comes lots of work- Senior burnt leaves and I have started cleaning out old paperwork.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And Ihope every one has a blessed New Year
Glad things are moving along... Good luck with with the sorting... And check all the so called junk drawers...
ReplyDeleteYou woud not believe all the boxes filled with papers...they did not throw anything out.
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you both were down with a terrible cold/cough. The gift of a cold / cough always stays within the family. Our son, came home with strep and a temperature 103. I was washing my hands and sterilizing everything he touched. It sounds like you're both doing some what better now.
What a wonderful Christmas gifts!!! It sounds like Santa was really good to everyone this year. I can't wait to see the pictures you take with your new camera.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!
We are still dealing with it. Not fun at all. Yes it was a really nice Christmas. Hope yours was as well.
DeleteThat sounds like a good Christmas. That new camera will come in handy for your postings.
ReplyDeleteYes it was..hope yours was as well. All ready taking tons of pics. And cant wait to show them off
DeleteWow a 42x is really nice, you will be able to count the feathers on birds with that!
ReplyDeleteThe holidays are almost over, we just have to make it to spring now.
I know! I told Senior I can take a pic f a mosquito flying at the neighbors house. I got some great drive by shots and black and whites. Cant post them until we get back home.
DeleteOh wow..what a nice surprise! Hope you feel better...
ReplyDeleteYes it was! Still dealing with this mess..so thank you
DeleteWe had a wonderful Christmas! Glad to hear you did as well, except for the cough. Hope you have a wonderful New Year! I'm looking forward to 2014!
ReplyDelete