Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gun Control

A Retired Master Chief friend of ours posted this on his facebook. I just had to share it: 


 It has already started at Cabala’s Sporting Goods Store. There was a bit of confusion at their store this weekend. When I was ready to pay for my purchase of some ammo, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about these gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

-JUGM

5 comments:

  1. I can see how that could happen. Except my wife would have beaten up the clerk. I saw her tangle with some gypsies in Rome when they picked my pocket and I wouldn't want to be the clerk who made her mad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time we get a jug of milk at the grocery story they ask me if I want my milk in a bag and keep telling them "No just leave it in the jug". You would be surprised at how long it takes some to figure that one out and then some just never do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to say that next time...lol

      I like going into a dollar store and find seed packs 10/1.00 and ask the clerk how much for just three or four of them.. Or ask the clerk in a dollar store how much something cost..You would be surprised at that reaction.

      Delete