Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome New Followers/Wednesday Tid Bits...

 Welcome to KYMBER,JAMBALONEY, KRIS WATSON and GOODBADGIRL...thanks for posting and hitting the follower button, come back and visit often, I look forward to our chats.

Welp the kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday, and fortuantly I did not have the little tyke. 6 more days of him, then I get to start working with hubby in our business. They went back to school today, so this is like my "Monday". 
Yesterday we took them to visit my parents, my dad has not been doing well and seeing the boys perked him up. Hubby and I left them there and took off to lunch and a Costco trip. Got more things to add to our long term storage. We are now adding things on a weekly basis, and I am ready to add more shelving. Hubby got me a new rice cooker/slow cooker..I love it..really fancy with lots of extras on it.

Last night we watched the Las Vegas Debate, and as always Hermain Cain did not dissappoint. I turned to Hubby and told him how I would Like to see Mr. Cain and BO go at it. But what I really loved is Newt saying if he was the nominee that he would challange BO to 7 debates, no moderator and only a time keeper..that I would pay to see.  What I didn't like was the constant sparring between Perry and Romney..I don't like either of them.

I talked to my brother on the phone who currently lives in Raliegh, NC. He and his "lady friend" went Sunday night to antagonize the "Occupy Raliegh" people. The occupiers are upset with the Raliegh PD for not opening up public areas to them, and for not allowing  them to sit down. If anyone is caught sitting or laying down, they are immediatly arrested and charged with "squatting"...hmmm maybe NYC should start doing that.

I am reading my way through "Survivors" I am really liking it and even highlighting points of interest. I like the way Rawles has intertwined characters from Patriots into Survivors.

Welp more clothes are ready to be hung up on the line and the little tyke is awake from a whopping 30 min. nap..  Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!.

1 comment: