Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas "Bling"

Every girl at Christmas dreams of lots of shiney "blingy" things...My bling came in an ammo can...500 rounds of 9mm. Isnt it Pretty? It is going to be lots of fun slinging this at the range.. Better yet will be the look on the faces of the guys when I put this up on the counter to shoot..  : )  its enough to make some grown men cry....


Then I got this cool new rifle bag, lots of pockets and storage, and a Pink Sling for my AR-15 (affectionately known as "Brock")
Or I can put my Ruger 10/22 ( with the insane archangel conversion) In It.
 

Not pictured is also a new magazine for my Glock, it holds 15 rounds!  : )

So yes JUGM had a Very, Merry Christmas!  and I hope you all did as well! 

5 comments:

  1. oh man did you get blinged out this Christmas JUGM!!! woohoo for you! i love the pink sling!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I like the pink sling. I got a no-bling down parka to keep me warm, unless you consider a fur ruff around the hood bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better then tossing hot lead to relieve stress. Well done Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kymber- yes it is a nice sling, and it is very well padded for extra comfort.

    Rose I think fur counts as "bling". Enjoy your new parka and stay warm and cozy

    Rob yea nothing beats letting out some stress and shredding targets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, sounds like a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete