Thursday, December 19, 2013

In Support...

 

The two demographics that the Left does not bash:   Homosexuals, and Islamics.




19 comments:

  1. I read the article, and he was not offense. If you can't handle an honest answer, then don't ask the question!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JugM,

    I have to agree with K.
    Phil spoke his belief, and what was quoted in the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for him!! I agree with Phil, I feel one should read the bible and follow God's teaching than following the flock of sheople who are following the norm of today. What happened to God's way? Go Phil Go!!!
    To much analyzing what one says it is so crazy......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading this article out loud to my hubby just reminded me that "liberal" media is still very much alive. Hang on folks it will be us commoners next!!
      God forbid we have an opinion that will get misconstrued to the point of idiocy!!!

      Delete
    2. It is the one show that we can all watch as a family, my kids love it. I think it is all ready hitting the common folks, just today my son had his class Christmas party, but to be PC the teacher called it a "Winter Celebration"

      Delete
  4. There is no money in pressing Muslims to support Gays. The gay movement is just another way to grab wealth from main stream America and put it in the race-baiters pockets. More diversity positions for the government, more compliance etc.

    I think they have gone too far with it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correct PP they have gone to far, the back lash is amazing. Over 600,000 + likes on the "We support Phil" facebook page. People like and watch the show because it promotes family values, it is not laced with curse words or sex. And that scares the heck out of the left.

      Delete
  5. Well FREEDOM OF SPEECH has officially gone out the window. What part of the Continuation goes next?? I have found it safer to not speak out against gays, even though I find it against my principals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the second part...

      I have found that gays seem to be very hostile. So i as well try to stay away from that argument.

      Delete
  6. Let A&E know what you think. email them feedback@aenetworks.com put complaint in the subject area. We have got to start standing up for what is right before there is nothing left to stand up for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is precisly what is wrong, we in general..allow the left to run over us. We give them an inch, they take a mile. This is no different. It is time to stand up and say enough.
      Thanks for sharing the info.

      Delete
  7. I have been trying to get through to A&E but the lines are busy. It's outrageous that a person can't speak his own religious beliefs without being punished to appease special interest groups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email has been sent back as undeliverable. No reason stated.

      Delete
    2. It is probably because their email is filled, or so many emails it knocked their server out.

      Delete
    3. I feel Harry that A&E has made a huge mistake on this issue. The Robertsons do not need that channel. Senior just told me that they made over 400 million on just the walmart deal. What would be fantabulous is if they turn around and bought the channel.

      Delete
  8. yep. and here's me, the dumb Canadian that has never even seen the show. but Gurlie after your post i did a quick search on the interwebs and holy moly - he didn't even say anything THAT offensive. he just gave his opinion?!?!??! i can't believe the backlash he is getting. but it's not surprising...not in these idiot times!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, double standard in GLARING proof...

    ReplyDelete