The last of this years field trips was to a local nature center. I took my camera as it is a beautiful place full of all sorts of critters... so enjoy:
| Baby Ducks |
| Mama Duck got curious so she got the kids out of the water and brought them for a visit. |
| The Nature Centers Pet King Snake... |
| Mr. Cardinal flew in to say "HI" |
| A Yellow Belly Turtle with lots of algea |
I love nature/conservation centers.
ReplyDeleteI do too....Mama duck was a hoot not shy at all.
DeleteI liked everything but that snake! You do live in a really pretty place. I sometimes forget how beautiful it is until I see pictures like these.
ReplyDeleteYes this state is gorgeous...heck the entire Southeast is beautiful... : )
DeleteHarry the think about King Snakes, is why they are called "king snake" It is because they devour the poisonus snakes..yep they keep the population in check. And if they are bitten by a deadly snake, all that happens is they sleep off the toxin..kind of cool
DeleteLooks like a whole lot of fun. Enjoy your extra sleep!
ReplyDeleteI def. Can not wait for the extra sleep... And next year we will need to be a bit earlier as the school bell will be ringing at 7:30 and not 7:45...
DeleteHUGM,
ReplyDeleteI used to love field trips with the kids to anything involving animals.
Now there all grown up :-( so Bulldog Man and I have create our own field trips :-)
From looking at your pictures it looks like you and the class had fun out on this field trip. Now that's a vibrant looking cardinal!
I do love the field trips as well. just not some of the kids on the field trip..lol
DeleteI really wanted to go on this one because of the location, great for photography...
And hopefully 'nothing' came home in little pockets...
ReplyDelete