Monday, May 19, 2014

The Wedding Bells Rang...


We could not have asked for more beautiful weather then what was given to us on Saturday.
It was like a picture post card jumped to life : Clear blue sky, cool breeze, temps in the low 80s. We prayed and God Blessed us.
 My niece walked down the aisle surrounded by her family and friends she met her Prince Charming   and they both said "I Do".  She has been such a good christian girl, and faithful daughter to her parents. And for that they worked for a full year to give their only child the fairy tale wedding she always dreamed of.
 
This is a pose the photographer thought of and one he likes
to do prior to the wedding..
after he snapped his,
I did mine
in black and white of course:


 
 
My niece and her Prince Charming...
( yes he is a LT in the Army Reserves, we had hoped he was navy
but not every one is completely perfect..lol)
 


 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. oh Gurlie - i am so happy that you had such good weather and the pics are awesome! please pass on our very best wishes to the newlyweds!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will...they left this morning for their honeymoon in New Orleans, then will reside up in Pennsylvania... yes the move is killing my sister : (

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great time in such lovely weather. You take some good pictures too. Although I must admit I don't understand the symbolism in the "around the corner picture" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to them! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good looking couple. The pictures are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PP: the around the corner shot is to symbolize the anticipation of the ceremony. The excitement...you want to see each other, but you know you can't until the bride is walking down the aisle...

    NFO " Thank you ! after what they spent, I know my sister and brother in law are hoping for a long marriage as well. I have no doubt though, they are both in their 30s and totally commited to this.

    Harry: Yes they make a great couple...and thanks!

    ReplyDelete