the only think I watch on NBC is either football related, or the new series "mysteries of laura" other then that...nada! It could have been a ratings thing, but from what I have read they told him last year to knock off the lying. He should be fired.
I saw on the news today that he will be taking an extended leave of absence. I kind of feel sorry for the guy, he let his sea story get out of hand.
ReplyDeletewe have been using this as a good tool for teaching the boys about the reprecussions of lying. and how one lie leads to another, and so on...
DeleteYes harry, he did let that sea story go just a bit to wild.
ReplyDeleteI can't see the problem, doesn't the press lie as much as the Politicians ???
ReplyDeleteYea, but he has been caught, and now NBC is doing major damage control...
DeleteYour right there ... Show me ONE truthful mainstream news outlet...
DeleteThese are just too funny! :-)
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteI have to 2nd what Harry said. Do you think he did it for the ratings, and then got bit in the butt?
I've never watch NBC news.
Hugs to and love to you, Senior, and the Boys.
Sandy
P.S. I sent you an e-mail.
the only think I watch on NBC is either football related, or the new series "mysteries of laura" other then that...nada! It could have been a ratings thing, but from what I have read they told him last year to knock off the lying. He should be fired.
DeletePathological liar imho.
ReplyDelete