" Ya know sis you don't really work. Your a stay at home mom..yea right! there are other mothers out there that actually do have a job, so stop acting like its your effin cross to bear"
Well Mr. JackA$$ today this girl, picked, shucked, de-cobbed, cleaned out the corn field and loaded the old stalks for Senior to carry over to the neighbors cows...
And TRUST ME...trying to de-cob some 100+ ears of corn, while cooking dinner and keeping peace between two boys is no easy task!
So Don't tell me we housewives, and stay at home moms DON'T WORK!!!!!!!
We can't all sit on our posh water front property sucking down beers by the pool while calling our 80+ year old parents and harrassing them with profanity..some of us actually do give a damn about our family.
What a "Son of the Year" he is!
Besides the fact I am entirely Pissed off right now...the look on this cows face does crack me up! She is like " this is some good S----"
NomNomNom, Munch Munch Munch





You know, I wish you and ND had tagged along, it was funny out there. As soon as the gate was opened, and NW and I drove it they all came running. It was like kids in a candy store until NW asked me which ones were boys and girls. I think I handled it appropriately with describing twigs and berries theory. Lol
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't need to explain how I feel about and what i want to do to your brother, you already know, :)
DeleteThank you for using descretion.. The look from that dark brown one really cracks me up. " its like don't mess with my candy"
DeleteAnd Yes dear...I do know how you feel about him. I am sure there are more out there that feel the same way, as opposed to any friends he has...which is a big goose egg.
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteSending you hugs and love! Your friends know you work your bottom off at the estate. Being a stay at home Mom is like having two full time jobs. The comments you received from your brother....... who is suppose to be a grown man, sounds more like a spoiled brat who doesn't have anything better to do than harass family. When he can walk a mile in your shoes, and do what you do in a week then maybe we would consider listening to what he may have to say. Until then, he needs to pound sand where the sun don't shine.
Sending love to you, and yours.
Your friend,
Sandy
bahahahahahahah! oh Sweet Sandy - we say "go pound sand" up here, too! it's an expression i have only ever heard in the maritime provinces! that was awesome! xoxo
DeleteThanks "Angels" You two are the best. I did what I did not want to do and that was allow my brother to bait me into an argument. Next week he is marrying that POS girlfriend of his. The one he met three years ago on Match.Com. I am thankful that when he handed my dad a Power of Attorny that he drew up on legal zoom. com. that dad refused to sign it, because no where in it was I mentioned as a surrograte. I think that is what started all this. He is not getting his way with my parents. His intentions are to throw them in a home, have my mother admitted to a psychiatric hospital and subject her to "electric shot therapy sessions" because in his words..."mom needs an effin re-boot, that woman is bat S--- crazy" this is one of those times where I don't understand how God allows bad things to happen to good people, and people like my btoher go through life smelling like a rose" Makes me Smack my head sometimes.
Deletelove you guys, and thanks for your sweet and loving words... now I gotta go clean jars, and prep for canning all this corn today..lol Ya know since I have all kinds of free time and don't work....bahahahahaha!
Gurlie - give me an address and i will get out the *ss-kicking boots! i can't believe that your brother (no offense - an idiot!) said that to you!like Sweet Sandy said - some of us know how hard you and Senior have been working this past year on a variety of things, namely taking care of all things associated with the passing of your FIL and the estate. as well as the boys' baseball, moving, putting in a full garden and a whole pile of stuff. some people are just born stupid and you have to just shake your head and feel sorry them. and you don't have to prove yourself to these idiots! i'm sorry your brother has no idea what you and Senior are doing for your overall well-being and for the boys. but then, i've never really understood idiots! you keep doing what you guys are doing and tell "son of the year" to "go pound sand" - bahahahahah!
ReplyDeletethose look like some real happy cows mowing down on their treats! sending much love Gurlie, to you and yours, as always! your friend,
kymber
you ever meet those people that are always "right" no matter how wrong they are...to them it is everyone else. In my brothers own words: " Its hard being right 99% of the time in a world where the rest of you are wrong"
DeleteHe truely needs his A$$ beat. seriously...he does. I can deal with how he treats me and my sister...but to call my elderly and ill parents and go into a profanity laced rant two days in a row...just proves what a POS he really is.
If the economic situation allowed more women to be full time wives and mom's, and work at home, we'd all be better off. I think it's a tough job because you can never stop. If you work at an office, you can relax once you leave it. But a mom at home never gets that kind of break.
ReplyDeleteThank you Harry... You are so right. So many nights it will be past 10 and I am still bustling around doing "something" wether its putting away laundry or cleaning up the kitchen...I am also busy...
DeleteI have found that "jealous" people are mean. Jealousy is what has been a bone of contention in my so called family. When they have no clue no need to fill them in because truthfully it is not important to them anyways or otherwise they would approach the subject a lot more tenderly. Kudos for sticking to your guns!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that... And that crap does seem to happen a lot...
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that... And that crap does seem to happen a lot...
ReplyDeleteYea we all have them in da family, so sorry to hear. I stopped talking with my brother years ago over all kids of issues, namely the pot monkey raiding him like a paid......
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys love your new digs.