My buddy Harry made me realize that it's been a while since I last posted. No worries we are all okay. And Harry ,Thank You for your concern.
What can I say except things have been busy, and there are days when I just out right don't feel like being on a computer.
The weather has cooled off, boys are back to school and its been nice having time to myself just to get out in the yard, walk around the estate and enjoy all the beauty it has to offer.
Last night, I was sitting at the top.of the garden, I was alone sitting and listening to the forest around us come to life with all of its nightly inhabitants. Listening can be almost deafening.
I hope you are all doing well, I have been making the blogger rounds and while I may not always comment I am reading and keeping caught up with you all.
Senior and I do have some good news to share, (no I am not pregnant) ... We finally have the ball rolling on our new house. Permits have been applied for and (kmock on wood) all legal matters have been resolved so soon they will be breaking ground.
It feels like we have come full circle since moving up here, we have been face to face with lots of adversity and have paid our dues. Now I am happy to say we are able to move forward in making the estate what we have envisioned it to be.
God is truely good.
-JUGM
That he truly is, and congrats on finally getting started on the house! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteYou've been good my friend, making all the rounds. I'm having trouble getting caught up with every one. :-)
Wooohooo, I'm so happy to hear all is going well, your permits have been applied for and all legal matters have been resolved.
It is that time of year when it starts to get darker earlier, the kiddo's go back to school, temperatures change, and then Halloween rolls in. Have the boys decided what type of costume they'll want this year?
I will be sending you an e-mail in the next day or so.
Hugs and love to you and yours,
Sandy
Hey Angel.....
DeleteThe boys havent talked about Halloween yet. ND is doing a literary pumpkin character for a school contest. He has chosen the headmess horeman from Legend of Sleepy Hollow. We have a month and a half to figure it out before the deadline.
Yep we FINALLY got the legal issues with the house resolved, just waiting on all the permits to come back so they can get started.
No worries about ema, I owe you one as well. Hope you guys are well. Much love sent your way
Any time you can own a home its the best news ever.
ReplyDeleteI know. We are so darn excited. Been a long year...
DeleteI'm amazed at how much you have accomplished, and how far you have come, in such a short time. When I moved up to the mountains from Camp Lejeune it seemed like it took forever to get things squared away.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad all is well there . I know you have a lot going on and all.
I think it has been since April that things have started to go more our way. There were many times we could have packed up and gone back to FL. But we were not about toblet the situation beat us. Senior and I are extremely determined people.
ReplyDelete.
Things have slowed a bit aonI am hoping to post more. Thank you for your concern Harry