The leaves are falling like crazy so are all the acorns and hickory nuts. The squirrels attacked our one and only pecan tree and stole everything. Dang democrat squirrels!
Our good neighbor Mr.Farmer came up one day and raided the dumpster provided by the builder, he cleaned out all the scrap wood thrown out . A few days later he returned with this beautiful bird house made out of the wood scraps. I Love it! This past weekend Senior mounted it on a wood post and put it near the garden where we will be able to see it from the new house
The boys and I made a trip to the public library yesterday. And I found a book I have been wanting to read. From what I understand the movie is being released the day before the Iowa primary.
Sorry that I am short on words today, but I" ve reading to do. I hope you all have a great weekend...stay safe out there..
-JUGM



What a lovely birdhouse! And a great gift! Curse that squirrel. Don't those boys have a pellet gun? ;-) I look forward to your book review. Stay safe & warm to you, too.
ReplyDeleteI am 20 pages into it and already recommend it. It's just sad that it is true and the government knew that whole summer leading up to it, that there were problems and did nothing.
Delete.yea boys have pellet guns, and sling shots... We tell them not to hurt the squirrels because one day they could be our dinner.
I really love my new bird house too...really looks nice there near the garden.
Was in your "Neck of the Woods" over the weekend. Went to an open house & then the family does a 30 min. play of Jesus' Life. It was wonderful! Will post about it tomorrow. No pics though, I was a lazy butt this past weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood neighbors are hard to find. Looks like you've got a winner! Enjoy the fall, and have a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete