Gurlie - i would have to agree with those memes...it is bang on for our army, air force and navy! i would like to thank Senior and you today...for your service. each one of you served in a different way and i enjoy the life i have because of your service. thank you both very much.
sending love always to you both and the boys! your friend, kymber
Tales from the Clothesline has been included in our Sites To See #458. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.
Good one babe, been there done that, standing at duty section muster, drunk off my ass at 0800 in Alacante, Spain, wobbling back and forth. Good time we had, thank god it was a Sunday and holiday routine. I had the 20-24 watch that night, plenty of time to sleep it off.
Hey now, I resemble that... :-) Tell Senior I said thanks for his service, and thank you for sticking by him!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Thank You as well for Your service...
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGurlie - i would have to agree with those memes...it is bang on for our army, air force and navy! i would like to thank Senior and you today...for your service. each one of you served in a different way and i enjoy the life i have because of your service. thank you both very much.
ReplyDeletesending love always to you both and the boys! your friend,
kymber
Oh Gurlie.. We all have stories to tell and memories of lots of good times. Much love to you and Jam
DeleteIt's a good life, isn't it. I miss it sometimes. You and Senior Chief have lived the life so you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteI do know what you mean. Every day I think about old friends and all the good times we had.
DeleteTales from the Clothesline has been included in our Sites To See #458. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.
ReplyDeletehttp://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/sites-to-see-458.html
Good one babe, been there done that, standing at duty section muster, drunk off my ass at 0800 in Alacante, Spain, wobbling back and forth. Good time we had, thank god it was a Sunday and holiday routine. I had the 20-24 watch that night, plenty of time to sleep it off.
ReplyDelete