It was a closer game than I'd have liked!
We were just toying with them...we had it all along.lol
JUGM,YAY Navy won!!!! My brother in law has to wear this monkey because Army lost. He's not a happy camper.....poor poor baby :-)Hugs, and love to you and yours,Sandy
Lol.... It's always fun when we beat them
That's the only football game I ever cared to watch.
It's also the only time of year that the Marines acknowledge being a part of the Navy..lol
It was a closer game than I'd have liked!
ReplyDeleteWe were just toying with them...we had it all along.lol
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteYAY Navy won!!!! My brother in law has to wear this monkey because Army lost. He's not a happy camper.....poor poor baby :-)
Hugs, and love to you and yours,
Sandy
Lol.... It's always fun when we beat them
DeleteThat's the only football game I ever cared to watch.
ReplyDeleteIt's also the only time of year that the Marines acknowledge being a part of the Navy..lol
Delete