Gurlie - i join you in thanking all of the troops! and then i send my Angel sister, her husband and her boys the very best wishes for Christmas! we love you all!
Like your husband, I spent a lot of Christmases deployed. I feel for those who can't be home now for that reason, and I hope they know how much we all respect and appreciate them.
It's good to be home and together. Service people never take that for granted.
A little late on posting on Blogger. Merry Christmas Dear Friend To You, Your Family, and our Military Troops, and Veterans. Hugs and Love, Your Friends, Sandy, Bulldog Man, and Family
Merry Christmas to all of you guys as well!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's very odd my profile shows as having just joined your site in your followers ap. I joined like years ago.
Blogger has really been acting strange lately.
Blogger has been wonky. My follower count goes up and down all the time. Thank God I am one of those who doesn't care if you follow me or not.
DeleteAnyways Merry Christmas to you guys too!
Gurlie - i join you in thanking all of the troops! and then i send my Angel sister, her husband and her boys the very best wishes for Christmas! we love you all!
ReplyDeleteyour friends,
kymber and jambaloney
Thanks Gurlie... We all hope you and Jam have a wonderful Christmas as well....
DeleteMuch love to you guys
Like your husband, I spent a lot of Christmases deployed. I feel for those who can't be home now for that reason, and I hope they know how much we all respect and appreciate them.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to be home and together. Service people never take that for granted.
Our military is close to my heart. My prayers are always with them and their families especially during the holidays...
DeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family.
Merry Christmas to you and yours! :-)
ReplyDeleteSame to you. Can't wait to hear what's in the box under your tree.. Which I might add is about the same size as ours..lol
DeleteMerry Christmas Mom, Chief, and the boys. Here's to a very Happy 2016.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and the family!
ReplyDeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteA little late on posting on Blogger. Merry Christmas Dear Friend To You, Your Family, and our Military Troops, and Veterans.
Hugs and Love,
Your Friends, Sandy, Bulldog Man, and Family