Friday, March 17, 2017

Safe Places...



If you are in need of entertainment then here ya go..

Its something for all the little snowflakes out there...and its pretty funny.

-JUGM

10 comments:

  1. I have a safe place, my recliner from my FIL, next to my desk within reach of a hot cup of coffee in the am, or cold Pepsi Max in the afternoon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - i'm canadian - and i just killed myself laughing to that!!! jambaloney (who's a libtard) only found it moderately funny - but he still found it funny (and that may be because we have to dance to the original song at every dance we've been to since we got here!)

    sending much love as always! your friend, still laughing and can't get the song out of my head! your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... next time I hear that song on the radio it will never be the same again.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll be at the st. patrick's day dance tonight and they play that song at every dance. hobo's right - i'll never be able to hear it the same way again - bahahahah!

      Delete
  4. Very funny...sad, but funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He NAILED IT! I was laughing so hard that I spat my sweet tea, and I had an urge to share this with my 20-something year old granddaughter! But since I want to meet my yet-to-be-born great grand baby in another month or so, I decided not to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete