Wednesday, April 26, 2017

All Things Must Come To An End

No silly rabbits and much to the dismay of some I am not leaving the blogisphere....   Cant get rid of me that easy!

After about 7 years of keeping clothes up on my little clothesline I am closing it down

Senior and I are so busy, and keeping up with two separate blogs has been a bit of a task. So, one night while sitting around our firepit and indulging in adult beverages we decided to merge our blogs into one new one..   Thus I give you :


So update your blog rolls and go over and hit our all new follow button. I look forward to seeing you all over there as we embark on our new adventure...

-JUGM 

7 comments:

  1. OK. I will keep both of your current blogs on my blog roll , and add your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUGM and Senior,

    Done!!! Your new blog is on my roll :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with harry, hobo and sweet sandy gurlie! heading right over, right now!

    sending love! your friend,
    kymber

    (oops! forgot to mention that a shared blog is a great idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gmail is an open-source email service by Google. You have the feature for making both video calls and voice calls through your Gmail account. You have to use the Google hangout application to make the voice call using Gmail. You can not only use the voice calling feature, but you can also send the text message, images, doc files, and make the video call. You can also record the calls using Google voice application or send it to the voicemail. Hangout app is functional on both the computer system and your smartphone. There are the steps to make the basic setup of your device before making calls through the Gmail account. whenever, if you face any issue with this then you need to contact Google Klantenservice.

    ReplyDelete