Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frosty's Brother

"Sandy" was found today living on a warm beach in Sunny and Warm Florida. Now all we need is that magical hat placed on his head so he can come to life and  "hang 10" on his surf board.. 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Where is your "evil" little elf this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Herman? ugggg yep he is back. That little devil found us the day after Thanksgiving up in Carolina, and then he followed us back home. Every morning he has popped up in a different part of the house. So far he is behaving himself, but I feel that streak is about to come ot an end.

      Delete
  2. Must be nice...

    LOL Sandy.... That makes it just that more painful when you rub it in don't ya know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend was out jogging this morning on the beach and she sent me the pic. I knew you all would get a smile out of it. Yesterday we tied a record high of 84. But FINALLY that slow moving front is finally here and will only be in the low 60s tomorrow with wind chills in the 40s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, now that was well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I guess thats what Florida kids make when there is no snow

      Delete
    2. I know! I guess thats what Florida kids make when there is no snow

      Delete
  5. JUGM,

    LOL.....cute!!!! "Sandy"............hush no PP :P

    We all are jealous, you have this nice warm weather and lovely beaches. We have temperatures in the single digits, snow, ice, wind, and very little sun.

    ReplyDelete