I can relate to this mom, because I too have pulled out my hair trying to help my kids with their math homework...
Monday, December 29, 2014
Common Core Parody
I saw this on an anti-common core facebook page, and had to share it. Common Core is a travesty , and is completely "dumping down" the kids of this country. Here in South Carolina the Govenor signed the bill to overturn it, however a new panel was chosen to re-write the curriculum only they have based it off the Common Core standards and just put lipstick on a pig..
I can relate to this mom, because I too have pulled out my hair trying to help my kids with their math homework...
I can relate to this mom, because I too have pulled out my hair trying to help my kids with their math homework...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JUGM,
ReplyDeleteAnother process to get rich, and confuse the kids, and parents.
What happened to using subtraction, addition, division, multiplication and so on??
Hugs to you, Senior, and your Boys.
Sandy
which is why I REALLY hope Americans do not get dooped into Jeb Bush running for Prez. He is in favor of Common Core, and was in bed with the Gates Foundation that bank rolled the lobbying of Common Core. Jeb campaigned for this, and he helped get it passed... so yes money was a big factor in this.
Delete+1 on Sandy!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that like dumbing down?
ReplyDeleteyes it is..
DeleteCommon core is very good at what they designed it for. Social engineering aimed at indoctrinating the children to the multi-cult way of seeing things or White people (especially boys) are evil. The Math means nothing but they use it to put in little digs or how unfair Whites have made life for minorities. The other areas are even worse with revisionist history or just by passing it altogether for specific minority viewpoints only.
ReplyDelete