oh Gurlie - i couldn't even believe it when i saw it in the news! i don't think a big enough "arghghghghghghghghghghgh" could ever be said. i can't stand any more of this!
much love hon, to you and yours, always! your friend, kymber
no one can.. I feel for these police officers families, it is all ready tragic enough, but to have it happen at the Holidays. Just makes it even worse.
Very appropriate, this mayor should have supported the police. If he had issues, it should have been taken up in person with the police commissioner behind closed doors. Prayers and blessing sent to Officers Ramos, Liu and their families.
I can't say as I blame them. The Mayor is prostituting himself to the street and the oh so upper class leftists. He deserves to be treated like what he is.
I saw that in the news. I thought it was appropriate.
ReplyDeleteI did too.. They are really upset with the mayor and the rest of the liberals.
DeleteMost sane people are. :-D
Deleteoh Gurlie - i couldn't even believe it when i saw it in the news! i don't think a big enough "arghghghghghghghghghghgh" could ever be said. i can't stand any more of this!
ReplyDeletemuch love hon, to you and yours, always! your friend,
kymber
no one can.. I feel for these police officers families, it is all ready tragic enough, but to have it happen at the Holidays. Just makes it even worse.
DeleteAppropriate is right! And I'm kinda surprised there wasn't MORE of a negative response...
ReplyDeleteI think there will be in coming days...
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteVery appropriate, this mayor should have supported the police. If he had issues, it should have been taken up in person with the police commissioner behind closed doors.
Prayers and blessing sent to Officers Ramos, Liu and their families.
Love to you and the guys,
Sandy
Sharpton and DeBlasio...heck even the White House all have blood on their hands. They started this storm, now they have to answer for it..
DeleteLove to you guys as well..
I can't say as I blame them. The Mayor is prostituting himself to the street and the oh so upper class leftists. He deserves to be treated like what he is.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame them either. And now they are passing around a petition to keep Deblasio from going to the funerals.
Delete