When you see that a Florida mom has left her family to go to NYC, in no way shape or form is it yours truely. Neil Boortz has been saying what nut jobs these people are. and this woman proves it.. Just listen to her, she makes no sense. And her husband is of all things A Banker...ha ha ha ha ha.
Her husband might sweep floors for a bank but I doubt he is allowed to handle money if he is dumb enough to be married to this fine specimen. I think she has smoked to much dope in her life.
ReplyDeleteI know that in my heart, that I am doing the right thing by staying at my home here in Florida, and by not supporting the idiots of the OWS movement. Too much weed? I think so. Too much Liberal Kool-Aid I think so.
ReplyDeleteI put out a request to all my blogger friends to help support me in my decision to not get involved.
Duke-what she fails to mention is she is shacking up there with a guy from India.
ReplyDeleteRob-allow me to be the first to donate to "The cause"
ReplyDeleteWhy are all the stupid people and the stupid things that happen most publicized in our state?
ReplyDeleteI'd be willing to bet her banker husband will not have his banking job much longer. Something about biting the hand that feeds you.
mama bear- I do feel all the more dumber after listing to her speak. and yes i agree, her husband is a banker, but she is protesting his very job and the career that pays her way.
ReplyDelete