I, who usually is a "Dancing with the Stars" Fan, did not watch this season for one reason and one reason only..Chaz Bono. Our boys sometimes would watch with me, but there was no way in blue blazes I wanted them to see that on the show. So, I joined millions of other outraged fans and boycotted. I am tired of Hollywood constantly shoving this down our throats. And,I don't care what anyone says, IT can change all of ITs plumbing, but in the end IT is still a female. Seeing some of the pictures and youtube videos from the show, all I can say is "ick, blah, hack hack hack" IT had no talent, or skill and definantly no graceful moves on the dance floor.
So I see IT got booted off the show, and now ITs crying foul because the judges made fun of IT. Not because of the gender changes IT made, but because of ITs weight. IT says "no one made fun of Kirstie Alley" yes, this is true, but Kirstie Alley wasnt a "she" pretending to be a "he". And, Kirstie Alley also lost gobs amounts of her weight, and did not look like as Bruno Tonioli said " A Penguin, a basketball, or, and Ewok". My best advice to IT, "Build a Bridge, and get OVER IT"
Will I ever go back to watching? I don't know, because its really scraping the bottom for stars these days..... Besides, I am trying to get caught up with the series "Walking Dead" after all, who can so no to zombies running amuck through Georgia?
"the walking dead" vs the "dancing ITs"
ReplyDeleteNot much of a choice. Give me a zombie anyday.
You mean to tell me there are other channels besides, Discovery, History, Outdoors...? What's a Hollywood? Really, there are 'it's' on things called Dancing with the stars...
ReplyDeleteNow, Zombies...that's cool. Books too.
Matt- I concur....
ReplyDeleteStephen- Yes hard to believe that there are more channels, but there are. Hey, I thought you were a fan of American Idol and the X-Factor?
thankfully i have no knowledge or idea what you all are talking about, PTL. we have not had any access to tv since December 2010.
ReplyDeleteand JUGM - i have to say that i did hear a rumour about Stephen's love of American Idol - bahahahah!
I thought IT would have lasted longer due to the GLTG of the world, but guess not. Why change what god gave you?
ReplyDeleteAll you guys crack me up. Always picking on poor Stephen. Good thing nobody knows me. ha ha
Kymber- Do you know who Cher is ? Chaz was her daughter Chastity. Now SHE had a sex change and is now a HE. and not a very good looking HE either! So there is this show on TV here called "Dancing with the Stars" it is where professional dancers team up with tv/reality/movie stars and they have a dance competition for 13 weeks. Well the show has been on for so long now, that they are really hitting rock bottom for "stars" that want to be on it. So now enter Chastity (aka Chaz)... google the name Chaz Bono. and you will see....
ReplyDeleteRob- I agree, I thought IT would have lasted longer on the show for the ratings...
JUGM - thanks for the explanation....or maybe i was better off not knowing. oh poor Chastity - i remember her being on the Sonny and Cher show when i was a kid. oh my. i am not sure what else to say. but thanks for the explanation although i will probably have nightmares tonight!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymver
oh and Rob - we pick on Stephen because he likes it - bahahahahah!