Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Mylar Bag Order

So, our bags came in the mail today. They were wrong, not the zip lock ones we ordered. So hubby had me call. Let me tell you how nice the people out at USA Emergency Supply were. They were very professional, courteous ,and apologized for their mistake. Not only did they reprocess my order, they told us to keep the bags they sent by mistake- How awesome is that? I get 50 free bags now, all because some shipping clerk can't read.

If you are in need of mylar bags for long term storage, then I highly recommend them.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, very nice. Now you have to package twice as much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Mormon but I order things from their site. I have ordered their Mylar bags( they don't call them that) They call them Dry-Pack Pouches. I ordered them after I say my neighbors who are Mormons. They also have the oxygen absorbers. All of their prices include shipping. They only sell one gallon sizes but I cut them in half and iron both sides of the cuts to make smaller bags with no problems. Their bags are 4 or more times thicker than anyone I have ordered from and I have ordered from several different companies. I also order my wheat from them. They come sealed in #10 cans and are good for 30 years. They also have beans, oats and rice. Here is the web site if anyone wants to check them out. You don't have to be a Mormon to order from them.
    http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product3_715839595_10557_21003_-1__195615

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob- yea I am sure we will. Currently we are working on lima beans....


    Mamma-I wiill have to try those out, thanks for sharing the link. Actually on Tuesday we are taking a field trip to our local LDS Cannery..so i am excited and will post about the trip...

    ReplyDelete