Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday is Range Day....

Hi Everyone .. Now that I am no longer keeping the little tyke on a regular basis, and my kids are in school until 200. I am free to have some "Me" time. So I have designated Wednesdays as my new range day. A day for me to go in to my local gun range, expend some brass and let out some stress.




Today Senior came with me, and we shot pistols. I think its funny to see the young guys in there blowing wads and wads of brass. Today was no different, there was a group of 4 young men, all with guns layed out every where like they own the place.  They were talking  it up good, and the egos were getting bigger then their heads..Senior commented how we should have brought the M1A so they could see a "Grown up Gun"-ha ha.

I chose this wicked zombie target today, It looked good on print, but really you couldnt see where you were hitting. So I changed over to the green one- All shots in the Gut! Nothing but 5's baby!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time you go to the range, just think about the mom with all the kids, LOL

    ReplyDelete