Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012

Sorry I havent been around the blogisphere, but had my carpal tunnel surgery on Wednesday the 28th.  With the help of Percocet I am feeling much better. Senior and the boys have been great during my re-cooperation. so please forgive me now for any typos. : )

well I just wanted to Wish my followers a very happy and safe New Year. I, like most of you are praying for our country and World, and I hope it is all of your resolutions to be able to prep more-don't let SHTF sneak up on you and find you out of luck

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you and the family. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and Senior. God bless. PS, save the dope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are 100% soon. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete