Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Senior!!!!!



Today my sweet hubby Senior turns 29 for the umpteenth time... actually he is the ripe old age of 41.. I know he is still a youngster....  He worked half a day, and now is off, boys and I are taking him to a movie..to see 'The Avengers"  yes it was the boys choice..i think they had ulterior motives since they have been wanting to see it... then out to dinner somewhere of Seniors choice.. unless of course our 2 get stuffed on  popcorn and soda.. 

I include him quite a bit in my blog, and have learned much from his vast life experiences, without him I probably would have never picked up a gun, or empowerd myself to get my CWL..Senior brings out the best in me and encourages me to do my best in life.

Then we will come home and give him the couple little presents we bought him..nothing fancy, not like last year when he turned 40 and got his M1A...

So to Senior..I wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Senior!

    He's got 8 years to catch up to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell the old man I said Happy Birthday too. You are both great friends. Kiss the boys for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Senior, I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome Happy Birthday Senior! this was a really sweet post JUGM!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You everyone for Seniors birthday wishes...yes he had a wonderful birthday, and incase you havent seen it.. The Avengers movie was awesome...

    ReplyDelete