Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ELECTION DAY



Its finally here, The 2012 Presidential Election Day. Where has the last four years gone? Senior and I did our duty and voted. We live in s quasi-small town. No lines, and No black panthers to intimidate
voters. It all went smoothly.

Today is the day we decide what kind of country we are going to give our kids and grandkids. This is the most important election of our lifetime -- and every vote counts!!!!  And if you don't get out and vote, then you have no right to complain. Its hard to think of it now, but when we wake up tomorrow our country will have gone one of two ways..We will either be celebrating a new President elect who has created jobs, and does know how to turn things around, and one that truly loves The United States or we will be crying in our coffee over another four more years of the Obama regime, the same poor economy, millions upon millions on welfare that we the hard working people are paying for, and a man that does not love The United States.

It is all up to Us..."We the People" we have a fundamental decision to make...which road do you want to take?  What kind of morning do you want tomorrow?

let me leave you with these words of wisdom from me JUGM :

"when it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys".

5 comments:

  1. I was soo frustrated about this election that I didn't want to vote. Then I thought, how can I have an opinion on it if I won't do anything about it! So I'm headed out to vote after lunch! I hope we aren't crying in our coffee in the morning! I cried enough four years ago to last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Girl! Glad to hear it. and that is right, if you don't vote, then don't complain.
      Its going to be a late night for lots of people. I want to stay up till the end. But I do fear lots of voter fraud, and everything else that comes along with it..i just hope this election does not go to the Supreme Court.

      Delete
  2. Very good post!...I pray that we are not crying tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope we have a change in leadership in the white house; I don't think our country can endure four more years like the four we had behind us. It will be a tense evening to continue to watch the returns come in. I can imagine it is worse for the two candidates.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the outcome! I can't figure out why people don't see what he has done and hasn't done! Now none of us really have any idea what will be happening to this country and the people in it.

    ReplyDelete