Then you should be! I can't handle a "fluff" post today. There are too many more pressing issues that have me angered this morning. I drink my coffee and flip through the headlines....
More evidence of the "divide and conquer" strategy that is being carried out by Obama and Holder.
And more silence from " civil rights" leaders, like Sharpton and Jackson.
Thousands of senseless murders in this country and why are only a handful labeled "hate crimes" ?
The Double standard is alive and well my friends...
Worker Runs Racist Website
Obama Boyz Gang
Brunswick Baby Shot
Chris Lane Shooting
88 Year Old Veteran Brutally Murdered
If Obama had sons would they look like those in the gang that carries his name?
Stay safe out there, I feel there is a powder keg about to explode.
-JUGM
Situational awareness and good judgement is everything.
ReplyDeleteThings are speeding up. It's just a matter of time now.
ReplyDeleteEven Jimmy Carter would have tried to bring about unity, it is like they are out to start something, strange that they don't see how they are already surrounded by the people who produce their food.
ReplyDeleteMATT: yes and something we practice daily
ReplyDeletePP: too fast for my liking...
SUNNY: BO is the worse POTUS in history. I did not think anyone could trump Carter...but dang if he hasn't. They are going to keep biting the hand that feeds them..wait till The Collapse...
Old Chinese Curse: " May you live in interesting times."
ReplyDeleteMom, I have a link to the story on the DHS/ICE employee who wants to start a race war. Every day, it just doesn't get any better.
ReplyDeleteBut none of these are hate crimes... sigh...
ReplyDeleteHARRY: I always liked those old Chinese saying....
ReplyDeleteROB: I saw that. Just plain disgusting. This guy should be fired.
NFO: double *sigh* so many happen, but only less then a handful get that label. double *sigh* again.