Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Will He or Won't He?



the DRUDGE head line is "Brief and Limited"  Well see...  

Either way, this does make for a cool pic.. 

11 comments:

  1. A community organizer and liberal professor with all that power at his finger tips....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, it causes a person to shutter now doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. I want to know why we need to get into their mess?? I understand that the government used chemical gas against their own people, but should that be our problem??. I will always support our troops, but not the decision to attack them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? we can sit here all day long and beat ourselves up asking it. But my answer is NO, we should not be putting our troops in harms way to further whatever agenda the ding a ling has in mind. I have another question : How come he can get away with it, first he did it in Libya without congressional approval, now this? When GW Bush did it, Biden demanded impeachment..
      yep that monster the double standard raises its ugly head again.


      Delete
  3. This may be the turning point. I still don't think Russia and China are going to let Obummer and company have this one. They have laid a trap in some way for the arrogant prick. Wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a real life game of chess. I also said, that China, Russia, and Iran would rise up against the West- But, hasn't that all ready been happening with the way China has bought up most of our debt? They own us. Now, they could dominate us militarily.

      I am so thankful Senior retired when he did....

      Delete
  4. Obama and his toadies think they can do whatever they want through executive order. So far, he's gotten away with it but even the milksop congress we have now is getting sick of it. Syria is not our problem. We have enough to do without another interminable war.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well stated and agreed! We have too many social and economic issues of our own to worry about....

      Delete
  5. I come to your blog from a friends blog, Framboise Manor.

    I worry about our military, and hope we don't get in the middle of this situation.
    We have our own issues in this country, and our own government can't even begin to fix these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy! Oh good my gurl Kymber sent you over!

    Yes it worries me, and I agree we have too many other more pressing issues then to get involved in this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regardless of whether we should or not (and I don't think we should), we cannot afford to take action. We are already well over our heads in debt and what with Obama care prepping to roll out their police state indoctrination, I mean home visits for families at risk, and other fun programs with all of their financial burdens even a symbolic show of arms should be a strain. Of course the financials won't mean one whit to the administration, it's just another thing to distract us. Smoke and mirrors and don't pay attention to what's going on behind the curtain because everything is just fine. *sigh* I'm so tired of politics and shysters and the whole rigmarole.

    ReplyDelete