I am copying your lifestyle but have decided I am a pomegranate. That way I can be bigger than a peach and have more letters in my name... So NANANANA BOO BOO :)
Oh Man Sandy, I have been kicking a post around in my head in reference to that very subject. I use to work with a girl that no matter what I did...she not only did it, or knew some one who did it, but did it bigger and better.....
Did I miss something again?
ReplyDeleteno PP Just saw these posters and thought I would share...
ReplyDeleteOr they are afraid to confront you... sigh
ReplyDeleteyeah.... but I am a peach, who would ever be afraid of confronting me! *sigh*
DeleteI am copying your lifestyle but have decided I am a pomegranate. That way I can be bigger than a peach and have more letters in my name... So NANANANA BOO BOO :)
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteJealousy!!!! My husband has a friend who constantly tries to do one better.......I call it crazy.
Great poster, true statement!
Oh Man Sandy, I have been kicking a post around in my head in reference to that very subject. I use to work with a girl that no matter what I did...she not only did it, or knew some one who did it, but did it bigger and better.....
DeleteBravo mom bravo
ReplyDelete