You should put in the caption that the abortion clinic is in the alley at the end of the building strip.
lol...
I hope all these idiots who voted for the Chief lair are happy as they are getting screwed too on this Affordable B.S. Act
my neice did not vote for him, and last week she was told by her employer, that the Florida Blue was dropping them... very upsetting.
Good ones!!!!!
I know!
JUGM,Is this like one stop shopping, lolAll I can do is shake my head.
me too....
LOL on both of thosebetty
You should put in the caption that the abortion clinic is in the alley at the end of the building strip.
ReplyDeletelol...
DeleteI hope all these idiots who voted for the Chief lair are happy as they are getting screwed too on this Affordable B.S. Act
ReplyDeletemy neice did not vote for him, and last week she was told by her employer, that the Florida Blue was dropping them... very upsetting.
DeleteGood ones!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know!
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteIs this like one stop shopping, lol
All I can do is shake my head.
me too....
DeleteLOL on both of those
ReplyDeletebetty