Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Arrow Shot

One of the features I have on my new camera is "Continuous Snap". Senior and I have been using this feature while shooting the boys baseball swing so we can show them what they are doing wrong and right.
So, this past weekend Senior got the idea for me to do a continuous snap while he shoots an arrow from about 20 yards from the target.
After some editing this is what the final product is :



Pretty Cool Uh ?

-JUGM

11 comments:

  1. Neat!! My camera supposedly has something like that but I never tried fiddling with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to do it a lot because one continuous snap equals about 60 pictures.

      Delete
  2. wicked cool Gurlie! i'll have to show jambaloney - he'll love it! he loves bows!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is wicked. We even timed it rigjt with the first take...I know Jam will like it

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting effect. I wish my camera would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine has a action shot feature that will do almost the same thing. I used it when the grand kids were playing soccer. They thought it was cool to put the computer on slide show and make the pictures go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, and that is a nice little camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool feature! Instant GIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUGM,

    I'm going to have to check and see if we have this continuous shot on our camera.

    Senior just wanted to be in pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks every body! Glad you all liked it and thought it was cool. If you do have the feature on your camera...be warned that one single shot will equal about 60 pics...lol

    I did the boys once swinging a baseball bat, over and over and ended up with more then 600 pictures once I downloaded them..lol

    ReplyDelete