Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birthday Week....


It is that time of the year when we have 5 birthdays in a week..My dad, Myself, My sister, My mother and My Niece.  Today is my Ex-Sister in law # 2's birthday. But she does not count any more because after being married to my psycho brother  she "Came out of the Closet" and they divorced.

*SIGH*

It is like Christmas all over again. This is why I am thankful I  married a man born in May, and had children during the summer.

My dad turned a whopping 80 years old on Monday
My sister will be 53...
My mother will be 75

And as for my Niece and Myself, well, we will be a fantabulous 29 of course! 

12 comments:

  1. Hippo Birdie to Ewe, and many more 29s!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dread birthdays. Once you pass sixty they aren't fun anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop lying Gurlie. i KNOW that you are turning 30 this week!!!! Happy Birthday, Gurlie - i hope that you have a fabulous birthday!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gurlie thanks for ratting me out! They had a good snowstorm up at the Estate so we are headed up in the early morning to spend my birthday weekend there...

      Delete
  4. Nope ...... Nope.....Nope.....Sweet Kymber,
    JUGM has always be 29 !!!!

    Happy Birthday JUGM, make sure Senior takes you out for a nice romantic dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I have no idea why kymber jnsists I am 30....lol.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Young Lady. Can you finally walk into a bar with being ID?? Big Grin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rob! Actually I was carded once going to an R rated Movie....

      Delete