Friday, February 7, 2014

Today..Part 2

I promised  Stephen and others of you more pictures from our day at the farm...  So here ya go :

 
 
 
 
Don't know why, But I really liked this old tree :
 

 
Pioneer Preppy, liked the bell, so here is a picture of it next to the little building:
 
 


12 comments:

  1. I like the old buildings too :)

    That certainly is a weird looking and tall tree. Wonder what type it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several of them out there like that..but this is the only one that kind of stands out on its own

      Delete
  2. Sweetheart, that old tree is a Bald Cypress. The bell is next to Dad's pump house. The well inside is artisan, capped. Great work, pretty girl, you've talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am happy that you like them... My talent is a work in progress..

      Delete
  3. I like that Spanish moss hanging in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUGM,

    Nice pictures, I like the tree too. It has the old Spanish moss on it. I remember the moss when living in Florida years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure why, but I was just drawn to that tree.. there were others in groups, but this was stands at the end of the pasture..taller then the rest, just kind of cool.

      Delete
  5. Very nice!!! You do good with the camera!!!

    ReplyDelete