Season Two starts tonight @ 10pm on the history channel...and could one girl be happier?
Nope!
Vikings is by far my favorite show ever...
I hope Ragnars wife finds out he has been cheating--Would love to see her kick that little princess fairy butt....lol
I wish Senior would get in to it and watch it with me...he would like it...

By far the best show on t.v. EVER!!!! I've been woot wooting all over the house for weeks. My husband gets jealous when I watch it. I guess my homemade hard cider makes my lips a little loose and the sexy Viking comments just flow, lol!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too.. I get excited over season premieres of my favorite shows...and then there is this one! It is so well written and acted..Just can't wait.
DeleteHomemade hard cider? I would love that recipe
It's easy. Heres the link to the recipe
Deletehttp://coldantlerfarm.blogspot.com/2012/10/make-small-batch-of-hard-cider.html
It's strong shiz ;)
oh plus 97 points to kelly for being so honest - bahahahahah! oh kelly - i am waiting for this show to appear on netflix - i have heard so much about it! the great thing - is my hubby loves anything viking!
DeleteThanks Kelly! I shall go and check it out.. So did you watch last night? Wow what an episode, and all the previews for the upcoming episodes look awesome.. Just can't wait.
DeleteSo happy though that Bjorn chose his mom...what a great son!
Kymber...can't believe season 1 is NOT on Netflix...that stinks...
DeleteHey, Ragnar is a Viking....he doesn't cheat. It's his right.
ReplyDeleteSenior would like it. Smack him a good one and tell him to sit and watch.
LaGertha is the LAST woman I would want to cheat on....she can kick some butt!
DeleteYea I know he would... He did not watch Duck Dynasty at first either...
I have never seen any of the episodes.
ReplyDeleteaww Rob... it is a really good show.
DeleteGurlie - this show is STILL NOT on netflix!!! but you can be sure that the minute that it is...cats will be starving and unfed (and you have seen our cats - they can go a good 6 or 8 days without food), i will make a big giant pot of popcorn and we will live on popcorn and watch both seasons for as many days as it takes...without any breaks. not even to pee. cuz we're tough like that - bahahahahaha! oh you need to send an email and tell me all about this show!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Why not search online and see if Season 1 shows up on DVD some where..
DeleteWell, you should atleast get up to pee...lol It is really that good, and from what I understand the reviews on it have been stupendous,it will be in production quite a while... Even with that..can you believe Senior still won't watch it with me...ugggggg
Sounds like I'm missing ANOTHER good show... sigh
ReplyDeleteyep ! *sigh*
Delete