Mr. Farmer, our Estate neighbor and all around good guy gave me a bag of sweet yellow onions that we can put in the ground:
Yesterday we drove and found the little league field Senior once played on when he was the boys age. It was still in use and the better shape then he imagined:
On another note..My dad Finally went home from the hospital yesterday.Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers...
-JUGM
PS: I did this post via my phone so if it looks wonky, I apologize
-JUGM
PS: I did this post via my phone so if it looks wonky, I apologize



Looks like coon season to me :)
ReplyDeleteI hear they make nice hats!!!
They do make nice hats...Senior needs to do some night time coon hunting
DeleteNice to hear that!
ReplyDeleteAren't those cameras fun?
Yes trail cameras are a blast...
DeleteThe raccoons were regular visitors at our deer feeder. Sometimes they would pose cute for the camera.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your dad is home. I was wondering how he was today. Enjoy your Spring break :)
I'm jealous too. I haven't got to use my camera since a bullet ricocheted off a target and shot mine :/
DeleteOh geez Kelly that sux..maybe ypu can get a new one soon. As cute as racoons can be they are also a nuisance...darn critters
DeleteJUGM,
ReplyDeleteDarn Coons!!! They just get into everything. I remember an entire family climbing up on top of our patio table to shake and get at a bird feeder that had no food in it. They are down right adorable but yet trouble makers.
I'm so happy to hear your father is back home. I will keep your father, and mother in my prayers.
I remember camping.once ans coons
DeleteKnocking over garbage cans at night.. what a mess!
Yes Dad is home, I am so happy for that. Thanks again for the use of your shoulder to lean on..now starts the battle with my mom. .
Coons WILL get into ANYTHING that has food... pesky critters... sigh Glad to hear your dad is home!
ReplyDeleteGurlie - i simply won't be able to share my story about the every evening "raccoon buffet" that we did when back in the city. we have racoons here but we don't see them very often - too many cats and dogs in our area. anyway, back in the city, we watched a momma raccoon and 6 babies climb up a tree and over our fence and to our garbage can and knock it over. i came up with the brilliant plan of "raccoon buffet". we would save all of our food scraps through the day and leave it out on a platter on our back deck. momma and babies would show up and have a feast. our neighbours noticed that their garbage cans weren't being attacked anymore. i kept silent. but we spent a year doing raccoon buffet and watching the babies grow and it was so cute. i know that in some places the raccoons can over-run everything and are a real menace. but by us providing the buffet they didn't go to anyone else's garbage - so that was a good thing!
ReplyDeletei am soooo happy to hear that your Dad is home - that is such good news. about the battle with your mom...i am here, as is Sweet Sandy. just yell and we'll be there to help with anything.
next thing - when you hunt the raccoons - do you eat them? i have never had raccoon but i loooove other wild game.
Gurlie, i am sending love and prayers to you and all of yours. your friend,
kymber
I like possums, raccoons and the other animals that live in the woods (even bears if they stay out of the garbage). I figure there's enough room here for them and me too.
ReplyDeleteI never had any problem with any of them except the hogs, bear and deer eating up our gardens, but I can't blame them for that.
NFO: Thank You !
ReplyDeleteKYMBER: When Senior and I were shopping for our first house and BK ( before kids) we met with this little old lady that was going in to assited living, she was half blind and about 88 years old, and swore up and down she had a cat- We never saw a cat while we were doing our walk through. It was after we purchased the house and relized her cat...was actually a racoon...lol
HARRY: I actually like them all too...they serve some purpose to the enviroment but not sure what yet. It makes being up at our SC property more enjoyable knowing we have all walks of nature surrounding us.
The racoons remind me of the liberals, always looking for handouts. Glad to hear that your dad is home.
ReplyDelete