Friday, June 13, 2014

The End of The Day

The day ended with a peaceful time on the archery range


 But then that peaceful time ended by killing     zombies with BB guns...and suddenly killing a zombie gopher and masked zombie makes every thing right in the world    


21 comments:

  1. What a great afternoon for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I snuck up and soaked them with the hose.....hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Ah the joy's of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those young men are becoming quite the marksmen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they had fun, and yep, quite good shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a little range time to make a fellow feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG child abuse teaching those kids to shoot. What's next you gonna give em a copy of the Constitution or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are such evil right wing parents...tomorrow for flag day I am dressing the kids in red, white and blue and have them parade around with American Flags....

      Delete
    2. you are such an evil mother....Nice. My flag goes out every morning. I am the only one around here with one. I feel like such a rebel.

      Delete
  7. JUGM,

    It's summer time, and the boy's look like their having so much fun.
    I seen this big rats dressed in strange attire as targets at Academy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They like those targets too. Birthdays are coming up in a few weeks and they want the BattleShip game targets..looks fun!

      Delete
  8. JUGM,

    Summer time is here, no school woooohoooo. The boy's are totally enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything ok with you folks? Been a long time in EMCON.

    ReplyDelete