Sunday, November 16, 2014

That Sux.....

 
Thank the Lord for the video option on phones, or friends might think your big catch is fishy..lol
 
 

7 comments:

  1. At least the sea lion left him his hand. He really was very nice about the fish theft :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One night while fishing off the side of one of the ships Senior was stationed on, a guy hooked a big fish, and while he was reeling it in, a blue fish jumped up and tore it off by the tail.... it was awesome.

      Delete
    2. I had that happen a couple of times fishing off Key West only it was the biggest Hammerhead shark I ever saw. WHich it's saying much cause it's the only one I ever saw in the wild :) But anyway it was friggin big. It would come up and bite the back half off the tuna we were pulling in.

      Delete
  2. that is one smart sea lion!!! great capture!!!

    ReplyDelete